Search

Monday, February 25, 2013

Old rusty Oakland

Yesterday I came across this fantastic looking car and had to stop and get a shot. I took a 7 frame HDRs only to find out the the software I use to to HDR will only do 5 max. I did some digging to see what year/model this car is so far narrowed it down to an Oakland Phaeton maybe as I'm pretty sure the tray on the back is not original. I think the year is around 1929, if anyone can identify that would be great!. 

See the history of the Oakland Motor Car Company

This car is located out the front of a property on Malmsbury Road, Drummond, Victoria.



Had to get a shot of the dash with the odometer.

I did mute the colors a little I think it suits the current condition of the car and trailer.

Same side from a higher angle.

No comments: