Search

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Samuel Johnson visits Bendigo

Today is day 364 of 365 in my 365 project and I thought I got my photo today but as it turns out there was a unique event on at the Bendigo Bank branch were Samuel Johnson visited Bendigo on his trip around Australia to set a new Guinness World Record for the most distance travelled on a unicycle, raise $1 million and spread his sisters (Connie) message of breast cancer awareness.

Check out the Love Your Sister site for information about this amazing story!

All shots taken on my Olympus OMD EM-5 with the Zuiko 45mm f/1.8






This one is my favourite shot of the lot. 


























These next few shots show Sam giving a demonstration of how he rides on his unicycle, I missed the start as I was changing settings to burst so I could snap a lot of shots, and each one a little out of focus. (settings were on single autofocus and 9fps, should have changed to continuous autofocus which would slow the frame rate but get more shots in focus)










Signing merchandise. I did do a rare thing for me and get out from behind the camera and hopped onto the unicycle for a few shots with Sam.


No comments: