Search

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Shooting birds

I headed out to the same spot where I got some shots of the Blue Faced Honeyeater a few days ago but no luck, there just were not as many birds around this time.




No idea what these birds are, maybe a Purple Martin.





I missed what could have been some great shots of crows, I'd just rounded a corner and a crow took off right in front of me, tried to chase and focus on it but I was too slow. I was thinking damn, should of had the camera ready to shoot. Just in case there was another one I got the camera ready and sure enough there was another (below)





This crow landed on the gate right next to be and looked straight at me with its blue eye, but again I missed the shot because I wasn't expecting it to stop.












No comments: