Search

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Winning an Olympus OMD E-M5... hopefully

These are my entries in the win an Olympus OMD E-M5 in a Shooting Challenge at Gizmodo.com.au. I took out the first round (Reflections) with the help of everyone who voted for me. The Cars one is currently being voted on and closes Friday morning at 10:30am AEDST. Later on Friday the winner is announced, so I'm in with a 1 in 3 chance of winning the next camera I after, hopefully I can win it and put the money I saved so far for it towards some nice lenses.



Above are the winners of each round for food I think the photo that won (submitted by Sebastian Figg) was the better shot of the 25 entries. A tough shot to shot to go up against, and there were a lot of great shots in the Cars round.

Now the waiting game, sometime later today the winner will be announced.

*Update
Winner announced 2:45pm
http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2012/11/gizmodo-shooting-challenge-who-won-the-olympus-om-d-em-5/

Food shot one, congrats to Sebastian!

Looks like it's back to buying it instead, at least this way I get the colour and lens I want, plus a bonus $207 pack from Olympus if I purchase before Jan 31.

No comments: