Search

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pratty's Patch

Last night I was at Pratty's Patch (a unique 150-year-old stone and brick cottage situated in Monsants Road Maiden Gully. Pratty's Patch was built in 1863 by John Fellows to replace a smaller bark hut constructed about 3 years earlier by John and his convict wife.) in Maiden Gully, Bendigo for dinner and I snapped a few shots. I like this place, besides the great food there are lots of rusty charm to it and lots of old/antique items around the place and hanging on the walls.








I think the black and white is nicer with this one.

This is a piece of land that my father in laws mother grew up on, all buildings have long since been gone, I really liked the colors in the grass and I tried to capture it.

Last two shots are from the morning on the way to the bus stop.

I got a shot like this a few days ago on my phone, had to go back to the same location and try with an actual camera.

Leaves in the morning light whilst waiting for the bus caught my attention, went into macro mode and got some nice bokeh.

No comments: