Search

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Eureka Skydeck

I've been up the top of the Rialto Towers in Melbourne before but never been to the Eureka Skydeck. Over the weekend I got the chance to check it out and ended up getting the double pass, day and night so two trips in the same day. The viewing deck that is out in the open behind wire fencing was quite windy during the day and not a whole lot better at night. To get the shots below I took of my lens hood as I was afraid it might come loose and fall 88 stories down and without it I could get the lens to fit inside the diamond shaped holes in the fence. This allowed be to get multiple shots to stitch together later on in vertical and horizon panoramic photos.












The last two photos below are blends of day and night shots that were not planned to be so closely framed that I could easily align both images and crop then show the night and day shots in the one using masking in Photoshop.

This one is available for purchase via by Redbubble Shop

No comments: