Search

Friday, May 31, 2013

Melbourne in Monochrome

Had an overnight trip to Melbourne so I couldn't upload yesterdays photo and it was raining steadily but I still headed out with my OMD and 12-50mm weather sealed kit lens to get some photos, it was pretty dark and I wasn't getting good shutter speeds at the max auto ISO of 1600 so I changed the ISO to 4000 and went to monochrome, I think Melbourne looks better in black and white anyway! 

Swanston Street



Flinders Street Station

This is on Flinders Street

Under Flinders Street

Took this whilst walking but I still like it.

Centre Place off Flinders Lane


Centre Place looking back towards Flinders Lane

Southgate Bridge over the Yarra River

Princes Bridge first bridge built 1844, second bridge built 1850, current bridge built 1888.

Hollywood sign in Federation Square


This is the last photo I took Thursday night after a little over an hour walking in the rain and my favourite. This sculpture can be found on the corner of Flinders and Spring Street.


 Day 2

Silos in Collingwood, Melbourne

Stairs at Southern Cross Railway Station

Batman's Hill Datum

NAB building near Southern Cross Railway Station


No comments: