Search

Friday, October 18, 2013

Snorkelling at Green Island, Australia

I hired a camera for snorkelling from Wetrez in Cairns for a day trip to Green Island after doing some research into waterproofing my OMD EM5. Hiring another camera is a lot cheaper. Because I didn't book and just organised the camera the day before I got the second last one the store had, a Canon 12MP point and shoot in an underwater housing. It was in my experience a truly point and click job too as I had a lot of trouble seeing the screen so it was pretty much point in the direction and push the shutter.

I took around 100 shots over two snorkelling sessions, quite a few were no good so they have been deleted, here are some of the best ones in no particular order.









This part was awesome, I was completely surrounded by a school of fish for a while :)




No comments: