Search

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Red and Circle

Around a month ago another Google + user commented on one of my photos that it would be a good one for the current months competition for DigiDIRECT TV themed tracks so I added the photo but wasn't selected for the finalist video that DigiDIRECT does at the end of each competition. The next theme was Red and Circle and so over the course of the month I looked for Red and Circles to photograph which is a great thing to do (themed photos, gets the creative juices flowing).

Here are the shots I took that were potential entries with the one I did select at the end which was top pick for DigiDIRECT (see video at the end)

Next months is Square (format) should be an interesting one and I have a good idea already.




















This is the photo I chose to enter and I'm glad I did :)

No comments: